[Fwd: Re: Why I can't sleep soundly with blockchain, being the cypherpunk]

b0z0 at sdf.org b0z0 at sdf.org
Sun Sep 17 15:24:06 PDT 2017

Subject: Re: Why I can't sleep soundly with blockchain, being the cypherpunk
From:    b0z0 at sdf.org
Date:    Sun, September 17, 2017 9:47 pm
To:      "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com>

Dash is the most democratic and anonymous tech you are ever likely to see.
As you rightly brought up there was briefly a time where mining was
favoring the earliest miners which was a one off unlike fractional reserve
banking, anyway this has been addressed more times than i care to mention
and if people are so concerned, then lets compare it to our current
arrangment.

fiat currency = Zero accountability in regards to production of money, or
much else as far as i can see (Masons may preach - Checks and balances -
erughh!)

crypto currency = Transparency. Usually. In terms of amount in circulation.

Thats what im talking about!
.