the tor self-parody

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 13:00:06 PDT 2017

On Sat, 2 Sep 2017 21:55:14 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 2, 2017 at 9:39 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >         speaking of which, what's the address of the 'uncensored'
> >         hidden wiki?
>
> Last legit one before hack was kpvz7ki2v5agwt35.onion,
> after the name overloading spawn, all of siimilar style are
> now bullshit... sad.

	so it's a plain 'scientific' fact that there is no 'illegal'
	content hosted in any 'hidden' service, and so it is a plain
	scientific fact that the tor network is a complete failure...

	...if we assume that that tor network is not a US military
	honeypot (which of course it is).

	But grarpamp, what if you play their game, pretend that tor
	isn't a honeypot, and ask them what's going on with their
	'hiddend' services? You haven't been banned from their mailing
	cesspoool have you?