Prague ParalelPolis Meeting October 6-9, 2017, Jim Bell is a speaker: (Was: Barrett Brown Pursuance Project AMA and AltGov Manifesto)

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 08:10:22 PDT 2017

> <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_Polis
> https://liberate.hcpp.cz/

Lawyers, philosophers, Zcash/Monero/Bisq, new
decentral markets/exchanges and people... Should be interesting.
Hope all the papers and video are posted... youtube, onsite.

https://www.paralelnipolis.cz/call-for-volunteers-hcpp17/

There's also the related maker/crypto/thought physical space...
https://www.paralelnipolis.cz/
https://www.paralelnipolis.cz/o-nas/en/
https://twitter.com/paralelni_polis

In the view of ongoing global war on cash and tightening financial
regulations, we have chosen the topic of Hackers Congress Paralelni
Polis 2017 to be the financial and economic freedom.

Real digital privacy starts with protecting your financial
transactions. Leaving no traces. Making impossible to see or intervene
your voluntary economic interactions. With the rise of anonymous
cryptocurrencies, for the first time in our human history, we can do a
global business and stay anonymous.
Anonymous prediction markets, anonymous anti-government insurance,
anonymous crowdfunded whistleblowing, decentralized cryptomarkets,
anonymous perfect corruption - all these crypto technologies will
undermine the current authoritative systems.
And make the significant change. Silently. With no violence or
politicians. It's time. Liberate yourself!

Join us at the 4th Hackers Congress Paralelni Polis with hundreds of
freedom enthusiasts, tech-entrepreneurs, activists, artists and
cryptoanarchists to celebrate the age of digital freedom and
decentralization!

The congress program starts on Friday, 6th October at 13:00 and ends
on Sunday, 8th October at 18:00. The venue opens at 9:00 each day.
Official language is English.