Govts Feds Sponsor $1M for Tor Zerodays

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 21:12:34 PDT 2017

> On Sep 13, 2017, at 8:41 AM, I <beatthebastards at inbox.com> wrote:
> https://zerodium.com/tor.html

For more information about our tailored cybersecurity capabilities for
governments or our protective solutions for corporations, please
contact us. Access to ZERODIUM solutions and capabilities is highly
restricted and is only available to a very limited number of eligible
customers.

jackieam2003
This is one of the reasons why we need tor browser to be sandboxed, it
would make it much harder for an attacker to find two separate zero
days, to get past both Firefox and the sandbox.

That is generally Qubes+Whonix.