NY Times Op-Ed Blasts Cloudflare for Daily Stormer Terror

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 13:21:48 PDT 2017

On Wed, 13 Sep 2017 15:07:07 -0400
Marina Brown <catskillmarina at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is not about speech. It is about people conspiring to commit
> genocide, ethnic cleansing and to remove peoples human rights.

	I'm eagerly waiting for the piece of american fascist shit
	"marina brown" to comment on all the human rights violations
	and genocide that his government commits on a daily basis.

	Of course, "marina brown" is just the typical US government
	agent working as 'activist' in the 'hacker' 'space' whose job
	description is to spout US military propaganda.

	I mean, what the fuck. Seriously. A piece of shit defending US
	government censorship in the name of "human rights". It can't
	get any more deranged than that?