Rubberhose Decrypt, 5th / 4th / Contempt Over Forgotten Passphrase / BrainWallet

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Sep 13 22:04:37 PDT 2017

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 03:04:19AM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> What of integration with a sort of warrant canary numbers station...
> And your own heuristic "you recognizer"...
>

> Point of articles is: that in your brain is historically protected
> such that ruberhose isn't even tried because it's plainly not legal.
> These cases are trying to rubberhose that protection away by
> bench legislation, and generally further destroy other protections
> on the slope. That's beyond bad.

Ack.

Right to not self incriminate.

Right to freedom of communication.

Right to freely associate with other humans (big one under attack
here in Australia).

Right to choose which (if any) implement is inserted into any orifice
of my body (the old breath testing units, some still used today).

Right to choose which (if any) medications go into my body.

and plenty more... we are in a war, right now, though few recognise
this fact