NY Times Op-Ed Blasts Cloudflare for Daily Stormer Terror

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Wed Sep 13 17:08:10 PDT 2017

On 09/13/2017 12:07 PM, Marina Brown quoted Jim Bell:

> Sorry, but you are not even hundreds of miles away from being correct on
> this.  To label DNS service, which is essentially monopoly, as
> supporting "genocide" is about 3-4 leaps of logic, far too much to work.
> A few nuts spouting nonsense is far, very far, from "conspiracy to
> commit genocide".  Merely providing necessary net services to them, just
> as is done for thousands of sites, cannot possibly be described that
> way.

Cmon Jim! You know better! That wing ding at the beginning of the
Persian Gulf Invasion? An Annapolis Ham Packet bbs that handled an
anti-war message? Remember?

The first node IS responsible for content, barring federal
intervention/regulation such as declaring a mode of operation or
organization, a "Common Carrier". DNSes have NO SUCH IMMUNITY.

Rr