NY Times Op-Ed Blasts Cloudflare for Daily Stormer Terror

Marina Brown catskillmarina at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 10:51:43 PDT 2017

On 09/13/2017 07:04 AM, John Young wrote:
> The Terrifying Power of Internet Censors
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/13/opinion/cloudflare-daily-stormer-charlottesville.html
>

> Terrifying!

I have a feeling that Internet Registrars and Cloudflare are doing this
for their own legal protection.

It's long established law that conspiracy to commit genocide, ethnic
cleansing and to violate the human rights of groups of people is a
crime. Creating the theoretical framework for genocide is also a crime
as was evidenced by the conviction of Julius Streicher who authored
Daily Stormer's predescessor Der Sturmer.

It's Cloudflare and Registrars protecting themselves from being
complicit in human rights crimes.

And you know what. I don't blame them. I wouldn't piss on Andrew Anglin
if he was on fire.