Godaddy survey answers

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Sep 11 19:44:08 PDT 2017

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 07:13:14PM -0700, Razer wrote:
> On 09/11/2017 04:35 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > Godaddy's in-house survey monkey just hit me up. Thought it was a
> > good time to express their lack of advising themselves in regard to
> > the impact to their public image when they took a stand against TDS:
> >

> > - Why did you rate Godaddy the way you just did (low)?
> > Godaddy took a stand against freedom of speech in rejecting
> > TheDailyStormer.com's (TDS) domain registration, and GoDaddy did so
> > in a way which failed to uphold one of our community's foundational
> > freedoms.
> >
> > When undermining a fundamental human right, as Godaddy did to TDS,
> > even if your target is speaking objectionably, Godaddy as an
> > "information carrier" (of sorts) has a significantly higher duty of
> > care to its customers (e.g. TDS) than other entities.
> >
> > Godaddy, in cancelling TDS' domain, failed to conduct itself in a way
> > compatible with its duty of care obligations to our community to
> > treat every body fairly and in a way which preserves due process.
> >
> > Godaddy should advise itself to inform itself of the requirements for
> > conduct in relation to those of its customers who say things on their
> > websites which Godaddy may object to.
> >

> > - What is the single most important thing we could do to improve your
> >   experience?
> > Advise yourself that when you take a public stand against freedom of
> > speech (even objectionable speech), you are affecting your reputation
> > negatively, in a big way. Due to the TDS episode, my plans are to
> > transition completely off of Godaddy in the coming 2 years.
>

> The ShitSturmer got bounced for claiming

Oh?

I'd ordinarily assume the good intention that you actually have a
fact to back this up - but your record is rather lean on the "facts"
dept "Razer".

ProTip: "everybody knows" and "all major governments say so", are
not, despite common misunderstandings, facts.

> GoDaddy's management supported
> their wrong opinion about Jews Blacks Catholics, Gypsies, and just about
> everyone but Whitebread middleclass men.

... Example: your saying "I am a GoDaddy shill" would be a
first-hand, "from personal knowledge" fact, whereas if I were to say
"Weev, TDS's website administrator, nor Angling, it's founder, ever
said any such as you claim, Razer", that could sound like a fact, but
in actual fact it would merely be an assertion on my part.

(Admittedly, as much as I'd like to claim that as a fact, I
unfortunately have not quite crossed Occam's Razer's edge to capacity
to prove uncertainties/ unknowables.

You on the other hand should have no problem proving your positive
assertion as it only requires one teensy weensy little example to
verify your statement...)

> I'll let Terry Allen. Austin's own Country Boy Hippie tell ya.
>
> The song is called "Big Ol' White Boys"
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=137&v=JP0tPchikYc

At about 1.5x speed (from 2:20) is perfect - funny too :)

> Live: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8h5VdIe33o
>
> ...but your pin head would probably explode.

That's called an ad-hominem attack. You might have heard of it before
- in fact, you might have used it before.

ProTip: an ad-hominem attack is not a conversation "win", it's just a
decent into personal attack.

I reworded the last chorus of the first song for ya Razer:

  Sittin here on the banks of victim,
  lookin' out, at the White pride;
  Wonderin' if I'm ever gonna get 'em,
  believin' my "chosen people" lie!