Cypherpunk Inadequacies / Why the 60's failed

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 3 16:34:01 PDT 2017

 On Sunday, September 3, 2017, 4:07:00 PM PDT, Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

On 09/02/2017 09:06 PM, grarpamp wrote:
> A "store" for SK's top 10% wealth transfer? Lol, designed.
> Less time hobbled on "psychedelics".
> More time on "revolutin".
> Or at least gettin hippie dirty, jiggystyle.
> Crypto rave, on.

>As an unwitting participant in either one of the last MKULTRA era
experiments, or an independent M.D.'s "good deed for the day," I have a
special relationship with LSD:  I got microdosed twice a week for six
weeks in 1972, and that experience went a long way toward making me
whatever the fuck I am today.  A few years later I thought I was taking
LSD for the first time... but then came the "Hello old friend!" moment.[end of quote]

Check out the movie "Jacob's Ladder",   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJztRnDxdM8     Movie trailer.
http://pages.uoregon.edu/munno/OregonCourses/REL253F12/REL253Notes/BZStory.htm

BZ (Quinuclidinyl Benzilate) is far easier to make than LSD, a dose typically 2 milligram compared to LSD's 200 microgram.   I've read that the 'trip' lasts 3 days.
The US Military experimented with BZ in the 1950's, in a project called "Operation Blue Skies".
http://pages.uoregon.edu/munno/OregonCourses/REL253F12/REL253Notes/BZStory.htm

               Jim Bell
[For some reason, this idiot Yahoo mail client isn't letting me convert these URL's into clickable links.]