Cypherpunk Inadequacies / Why the 60's failed

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sat Sep 2 19:04:36 PDT 2017

On 09/02/2017 06:12 PM, Mirimir wrote:
> Hey, Trump = Pigasus ;) That always was slaughterhouse humor.

The CPD said they gave Pigasus to a farm but everyone KNOWS they
murdered and bar-b-qued him. Butchers! Assassins!

It was 1968. I was seeing the Dems do exactly the same to McCarthy, a
REAL antiwar candidate they did to their shill Bernie. They offered us
Hubert HUMPhrey... Hillary in a suit, (who just happened to get another
criminal, Richard Nixon erected), and there was George Wallace.. the
redneck governor of Alabama running as dark horse candidate.

I said to myself: "Self! If we're going to have a warmongering racist as
prezident, the least we can do is elect one we can point at and say to
the rest of the nation: "LOOK AT WTF YOU DID!"."

Well it took 50 years or so, but it's come to pass, while prog-libs
support the idea that "Antifa" is a terrorist organization that should
be destroyed, and then started to LUV Trump as soon as he gave the
generals a blank check to kill as many civilians as they like in our
warS. The activist side of the mass of counterculture is pretty much
gone with the remnants for the most part nihilistic hedonists.

McCarthy, in retrospect. I could NEVER imagine Burn-e saying anyhting
remotely like this.