Fwd: [NATURAL_DEFENCE] The Individual vs. Globalism

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 02:28:45 PDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ECOTERRA International <MailHub at ecoterra.net>
Date: Sun, Aug 20, 2017 at 12:27 PM
Subject: [NATURAL_DEFENCE] The Individual vs. Globalism
To: MAILHUB <mailhub at ecoterra.net>

The Individual  vs. Globalism

By Jon Rappoport (*) - 20. August 2017

"Global solution" means the individual is cut out of the equation,
s/he doesn't count, s/he doesn't mean anything in the larger scheme of
things, s/he's just another pawn and cipher to move around on the
board.

This is purposeful.

This is the script for the future: create problems whose only solution
appears to be collective.

Psychologically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually divert the
individual's attention from his own vision, his own profound desires,
his own imagination---and place it within the Group ("all of
humanity").

Propagandize the idea that, if the individual concerns himself with
anything other than the Group, s/he is selfish, greedy, inhumane. s/he
is a criminal.

More and more, this is how the young are being trained these days.

The grand "we" is being sold to them like a cheap street drug. they
buy in. They believe this "we" is real, instead of a hollow con
designed to drag them into a Globalist framework owned and operated by
mega-corporations, banks, foundations, governments, and ubiquitous
Rockefeller interests.

And what of the individual, the person's mind, unique perception,
independent ideas, originality, life-force?

Swept away in the rush toward "a better world."

I have breaking news. Earth is not a spaceship and we are not crew
members. If Earth is a spaceship, it has serious design flaws, because
it keeps making the same trip around the same sun every year.

Each one of us does not have a specified function, as a crew member would.

Going back as far as you want to in history, shortage and scarcity in
the world that engendered a crisis was either created by some elite or
maintained by them, for the purpose of eradicating dissent and
fomenting a collectivist solution. Meaning a solution that came from
the top. Meaning a solution that reduced individual freedom.

In recent human history, a different idea emerged: establish severely
hamstrung government, in order to protect the individual against it.

This idea has had a very tough time. Collectivists have fought it
every step of the way.

But regardless of circumstances, the individual can author one's own
freedom and what it implies. S/he can discover, within oneself,
extraordinary possibilities. S/he can contemplate what it means to
create reality that expresses the person's most profound desires.

And then s/he can begin a voyage that no one and no group can stop.

Civilizations come and go, rise and fall; the individual remains.

The word "imagination," when properly understood, indicates that the
individual can envision and then create futures that never were, and
never would be, unless s/he invented them.

Imagination is the opposite of "provincial," "restricted,"
"well-known," "familiar," "accepted."

That is its challenge to the status quo.

That is the true threat the individual poses to all predictive systems.

Therefore, "it's all just information" is a psyop code-phrase. Ideas,
thoughts---nothing is original, nothing is new; we all "share"
information floating in the collective consciousness; the individual
invents nothing.

Which is the opposite of the truth. The individual invents everything.

S/he can't be predicted when s/he is his or her self. S/he is not a
pattern. S/he is not a system.

S/he is not anyone else.

S/he thrives on own inspiration.

S/he is the ultimate riverboat gambler. S/he bets the house on the
person's own as-yet uncreated future.

S/he is not just a piece of universe.

S/he is not a humble servant of Order.

S/he invents the space and time of the the human person's own time to come.

As early as 1961, a brilliant healer, Richard Jenkins, whom I write
about in my book, the Secret Behind Secret Societies, explained what
was to come. He wrote me a note, which I'm paraphrasing from memory:
"People are confusing their own empathy for others with some inflated
idea about group-identity. they aren't the same. People are becoming
afraid of their own unique and distinct existence. This is a social
fear. A new social contract is being foisted on the population. Either
you belong, or you have no rights. This is a totalitarian concept.
It's coming in through the back door."

Well, now, it's right there at the front door.

The individual still has a choice. But s/he has to make it.

Explore your own power, or give it away for nothing more than an
illusion of belonging.

Stoke the fires within, or form a diluted image of self, and bow down
to the Group.

The "I" is not isolated. S/he can reach out to others whenever and
however s/he wants to. The question is, is s/he moving on the ground
of his or her own independence, or is s/he searching for a group life
raft, to which s/he will attach or be attached without thought or
hesitation?

Beyond economics or politics, Globalism is a system that offers a life
raft which is heading toward a machine-future. Disembark and find the
great We, a construct of integrated parts, each of which is an
individual, in a state of spiritual amnesia.

Happiness there is function and sedation, shadowless, wiped clean of
distinctions.

This is the elitist end-game of social justice and equality.

It's a fake culture.

---

(*) The author Jon Rappoport offers three explosive collections, the
MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX,
Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District
of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients,
the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power.
Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative
reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and
health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other
newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered
lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative
power to audiences around the world.
To read about Jon's mega-collection, the Matrix Revealed, or to find
this article and more go to NoMoreFakeNews.com.

Friend of ECOTERRA and make a donation NOW to help keep ECOTERRA FREE
and INDEPENDENT

==============
Pro-active work to protect nature and human rights requires YOU to work with us

Even if you have no possibility to be at the front-lines with us,
please know we need independent funding.

PLEASE consider to support ECOTERRA's work through our trust fund.
Send your pledges to ecotrust[AT]ecoterra.net EVERY BIT COUNTS.

-------------------

ECOTERRA Intl.

SURVIVAL & FREEDOM for PEOPLE & NATURE

and security updates.

- please also ensure that our sender domains @ecoterra.net and
@ecoterra-international.org
are WHITELISTED with your e-mail account, programme and ISP to receive
your information safely.

To subscribe, un-subscribe or re-subscribe to most ECOTERRA
group-lists just go to
http://ccmail.ecoterra-international.org/ or send an e-mail to
mailhub at ecoterra.net.

----------------------

ECOTERRA Intl. nodes:
Canaries - Cairns - Cairo - Calgary - Cape Town - Cassel - Cebu - Cork -
Curitiba - La Paz - London - Los Angeles - Nairobi - Roma - Paris -
Reykjavik - Stuttgart - Wien - Vanuatu
ECOTERRA - FIRST PEOPLES & NATURE FIRST!
http://www.ecoterra-international.org
24 h EMERGENCY RESPONSE PHONE LINE: +49-177-235-908-1
Become a pro-ative-member of  fPcN-interCultural (write to friends of
Peoples close to Nature via collective at fpcn-global.org)
or of our Marine Group: http://www.ecop.info