How to shut down the US Federal criminal "Justice" System, for $10-15 million per year.

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 15:39:56 PDT 2017

On Sat, 28 Oct 2017 19:38:09 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  From: juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com>
>
> On Sat, 28 Oct 2017 18:51:39 +0000 (UTC)
> jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Rights_Watch Theirs is a
> >> marvelous statement of the problem, but sadly it does not offer any
> >> kind of solution.  Therefore, I am convinced that HRW will view
> >> positively my idea.
>

> >    Oh yes. I'm sure a proxy of the pentagon would
> >    love 'your idea'. You surely are not delusional eh Jim.
>

> Human Rights watch is complaining about the ease with which the Fed
> Courts can convict Federal defendants, a problem that has long been
> known.  They state the problem very well, focussing on the issue of
> drug crimes.  Yet, they do not even hint at a solution.  Assuming
> they are serious about wanting a solution (why should we suppose
> otherwise?)

	We should suppose otherwise because if they really wanted a
	solution they would be doing something meaningful by now.

	But you are free to make any proposition to them I guess. Their
	answer might be entertaining. If they bother to return your
	call.

> I will be showing up with a solution which might cost as
> little as $10 million per year for the entire country.    What's not
> to like?

	So in the land of Free, if you cross a red light, the government
	will accuse you of 'money laundering', 'drug trafficking',
	'sexism', 'mass murder' and some other things. You can confess
	and renounce your 'right' to a 'fair trial' or you can
	be charged with 100 more fake charges. I'm not seeing how $3000
	per govt victim will fix that.

	The system is completely corrupt by design. And has been
	polished for hundreds of years. Good luck 'hacking' it.

> >    And what sort of 'news' does HWR publish...let's  see....
>
> >    https://www.hrw.org/the-day-in-human-rights/2017/10/27
>
> >    "Syrian Government Responsible for Chemical Attack"
>
> Yes?  I am not vouching for the accuracy of anything else HRW
> publishes.

	Fine. I just check the stuff they publish to learn what their
	agenda is...

> >    Surprusing! Chemically pure US military propaganda. Just the
>  >   kind of stuff that non-delusional Jim Bell likes to
> >    promote...Jim was ranting about Syria IIRC.
>
> >    So on second thougts it's hard to tell if HWR would be
> >    interested in 'your idea'. On one hand you are aligned
> >    with their fascist program. On the other hand, from the point
> >    of view of advertising, you are a liability....
>
> You are being contradictory.  You claim I'm "with" them, and then you
> claim I'm not. Decide on a position and stick to it.

	Or maybe I'm just commenting on your contradictory position =P

> > The importance of the involvement of HRW will not be as
> > a sole source of funding; rather, I think it will open the door to
> > its own funders, such as George Soros.  I have little doubt that HRW
> > will ratify my idea.
>

> >    YEESSSS. I'm 100% sure soros will love you! Hey Jim shouldn't
> >    soros be #2 on the murder prediction markets?
>

> If Soros (or any other person) refuses, this will reveal information
> about him.  HRW has already identified the problem.  Should he refuse
> to assist in a solution?  If he does, you can use that refusal to
> explain how he's a tool of [fill in the blank].

	OK. So I'm looking forward to HRW's answer =)

> >    1) trump
> >    2) soros
>
> >    What deos a libertarian like you have to say about soros Jim?
>

> I don't have to like any specific person to get help from him.

	Fair enough. Maybe he will even donate some dollars to the AP
	fund...