How to shut down the US Federal criminal "Justice" System, for $10-15 million per year.

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 28 12:38:09 PDT 2017

 From: juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com>

On Sat, 28 Oct 2017 18:51:39 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Rights_Watch Theirs is a
>> marvelous statement of the problem, but sadly it does not offer any
>> kind of solution.  Therefore, I am convinced that HRW will view
>> positively my idea.

>    Oh yes. I'm sure a proxy of the pentagon would
>    love 'your idea'. You surely are not delusional eh Jim.

Human Rights watch is complaining about the ease with which the Fed Courts can convict Federal defendants, a problem that has long been known.  They state the problem very well, focussing on the issue of drug crimes.  Yet, they do not even hint at a solution.  Assuming they are serious about wanting a solution (why should we suppose otherwise?) I will be showing up with a solution which might cost as little as $10 million per year for the entire country.    What's not to like?

>> Interestingly, it describe a funder as being George Soros,

 >   Wow! That's so strange. Why would a world leader of
>    judeo-fascism fund a 'non govewrnment' proxy of the pentagon?

I pointed to Soros merely because the HRW Wikipedia page cited him as a major contributor.   He is far from the only person capable, alone, of financing the fix for the problem.  There are many others.

>    And what sort of 'news' does HWR publish...let's  see....

>    https://www.hrw.org/the-day-in-human-rights/2017/10/27

>    "Syrian Government Responsible for Chemical Attack"

Yes?  I am not vouching for the accuracy of anything else HRW publishes.

>    Surprusing! Chemically pure US military propaganda. Just the
 >   kind of stuff that non-delusional Jim Bell likes to
>    promote...Jim was ranting about Syria IIRC.

>    So on second thougts it's hard to tell if HWR would be
>    interested in 'your idea'. On one hand you are aligned
>    with their fascist program. On the other hand, from the point
>    of view of advertising, you are a liability....

You are being contradictory.  You claim I'm "with" them, and then you claim I'm not.
Decide on a position and stick to it.

> The importance of the involvement of HRW will not be as
> a sole source of funding; rather, I think it will open the door to
> its own funders, such as George Soros.  I have little doubt that HRW
> will ratify my idea.

>    YEESSSS. I'm 100% sure soros will love you! Hey Jim shouldn't
>    soros be #2 on the murder prediction markets?

If Soros (or any other person) refuses, this will reveal information about him.  HRW has already identified the problem.  Should he refuse to assist in a solution?  If he does, you can use that refusal to explain how he's a tool of [fill in the blank].

>    1) trump
>    2) soros

>    What deos a libertarian like you have to say about soros Jim?

I don't have to like any specific person to get help from him.

                Jim Bell