[MINISTRY] the “Holocaustification of politics”

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Wed Oct 25 00:39:50 PDT 2017

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 12:43:55AM -0400, John Newman wrote:
> > On Oct 24, 2017, at 4:50 AM, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> >
> > Nothing new to those appraised of Ministry-speak - one of the less
> > shocking/ generally agreeable Stormer/Anglin articles:
> >
> > Germany: Antifa Accidentally Assault Leftists
> > https://dailystormer.ai/germany-antifa-accidentally-assault-leftists/
> >  “…
> >   Six people were seriously injured in a mass brawl in front of
> >   “Conne Island” on Friday evening. It was all only a
> >   misunderstanding.
> >   …
> >   You would perhaps think that this sort of incident would make
> >   leftists think: “hey, maybe this whole ‘political violence’ thing
> >   isn’t such a great idea after all.”
> >
> >   You would be wrong.
> >
> >   They don’t have any choice. In every western country, the tides
> >   are turning, so the system must train these violent thugs to send
> >   out on the street and randomly attack people they think disagree
> >   with the government.
> >
> >   There is no room for debate or discussion. It simply must be shut
> >   down. That is the only option.
> >
> >   We could call this the “Holocaustification of politics,” given
> >   that it has always been the policy on the Holocaust that debate
> >   simply is not allowed – you have to accept the story as it is told
> >   to you, or you will be silenced by any means necessary.
> >   …
> >  ”
> >
> > In other news, Germany is now over 25% immigrant, or born to at least
> > one immigrant parent.  The homogeneous world is coming to you...
>
> WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CARE ABOUT GERMAN IMMIGRATION POLICY?
>
> How does your “closed borders, keep the brown people OUT!” philosophy align
> with any of the goals of cypherpunks?
>
> Why is a death squad loving fascist ass licker like you posting here?
>
> I have a strong guess: because cpunks isn’t moderated, and the only other places
> that would have you are the message boards on dailystormer and stormfront et all...
> where you no doubt post, to a more sympathetic crowd.
>
> Why not just stick to those other forums dedicated to your kind of backwards racist
> authoritarian philosophy?
>

> > https://dailystormer.ai/a-quarter-of-the-population-of-germany-is-foreign/

On re-reading my response, I have to apologize, Zee, for being so
blunt - exposition of salient present-day facts in regards to
socio-political issues which evidently many in the younger
generations <ahem>Trump-tards<ahem/> appear to be taking quite an
interest in, is reasonable, even if street brawls could ordinarily be
considered rather punk, and a suitable response to government
propaganda.

That said, I think we should avoid discussing Germany - it's a hot
topic for most Germans who are still rather (((indoctrinated))) -
especially when it comes to multi-culti immigration imposed by
(((TPTB))).

Perhaps we could discuss Crimea's secession referendum and
reunification with Russia instead - here's a humble bone for the
list:
  The Irish Crimean: What Crimea needs is good old fashioned
  ... Stalinism
  October 21 , 2017 - Fort Russ News -
  Op-ed by Padraig Joseph McGrath - "The Irish Crimean"
  http://www.fort-russ.com/2017/10/the-irish-crimean-what-crimea-needs-is.html

Cheers, and I'll try to tone down my “subtle” language,
<tee hee>
John