Re: [MINISTRY] the “Holocaustification of politics”

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Tue Oct 24 21:43:55 PDT 2017

> On Oct 24, 2017, at 4:50 AM, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>
> Nothing new to those appraised of Ministry-speak - one of the less
> shocking/ generally agreeable Stormer/Anglin articles:
>

> Germany: Antifa Accidentally Assault Leftists
> https://dailystormer.ai/germany-antifa-accidentally-assault-leftists/
>  “…
>   Six people were seriously injured in a mass brawl in front of
>   “Conne Island” on Friday evening. It was all only a
>   misunderstanding.
>>   You would perhaps think that this sort of incident would make
>   leftists think: “hey, maybe this whole ‘political violence’ thing
>   isn’t such a great idea after all.”
>
>   You would be wrong.
>
>   They don’t have any choice. In every western country, the tides
>   are turning, so the system must train these violent thugs to send
>   out on the street and randomly attack people they think disagree
>   with the government.
>
>   There is no room for debate or discussion. It simply must be shut
>   down. That is the only option.
>
>   We could call this the “Holocaustification of politics,” given
>   that it has always been the policy on the Holocaust that debate
>   simply is not allowed – you have to accept the story as it is told
>   to you, or you will be silenced by any means necessary.
>>>

> In other news, Germany is now over 25% immigrant, or born to at least
> one immigrant parent.  The homogeneous world is coming to you...

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CARE ABOUT GERMAN IMMIGRATION POLICY?

How does your “closed borders, keep the brown people OUT!” philosophy align
with any of the goals of cypherpunks?

Why is a death squad loving fascist ass licker like you posting here?

I have a strong guess: because cpunks isn’t moderated, and the only other places
that would have you are the message boards on dailystormer and stormfront et all...
where you no doubt post, to a more sympathetic crowd.

Why not just stick to those other forums dedicated to your kind of backwards racist
authoritarian philosophy?