jimbellproject.org is looking for volunteers

Marina Brown catskillmarina at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 07:56:38 PDT 2017

On 10/22/2017 09:31 PM, jim bell wrote:

> *From:* juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com>
>
> On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 17:39:31 +0000 (UTC)
> jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com <mailto:jdb10987 at yahoo.com>> wrote:
>

>>  From: John Newman <jnn at synfin.org <mailto:jnn at synfin.org>>
>> > On Oct 21, 2017, at 6:03 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com
> <mailto:juan.g71 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>

> https://jimbellproject.org/press-release-hackers-congress-paralel-polis-oct-7-2017/

>> after the bit you quoted:

>>> also grossly abusive of people's rights.”
>>

>>> It is interesting that Juan was sufficiently dishonest that he would
>>> selectively quote my citation of four of the worst nations,
>
>>    LMAO!!! You keep parroting US military propaganda?
>

> You are delusional.  You mistake correlation for causation.  There is
> another strong association between the nations of North Korea,
> Venezuela, Syria, and Zimbabwe:  they are all quite prominent in the
> news, which is primarily a product of the MSM (news media).  There are,
> of course, many problems with many nations around the world, see
>  https://freedomhouse.org/   , but the large majority of them aren't
> very well publicized by the MSM, especially that of America.  There
> might be a weak association between the most prominent of these
> freedom-challenged nation, and what you call "US military propaganda",
> but they are the same thing.   I have a good reason to mention nations
> that Western audiences would recognize and understand.
>

> Good reasons to mention these nations:
> 1.  North Korea, has the hydrogen bomb, is developing ICBMS.  No logical
> reason not to mention them.
> 2.  Venezuela:  Currently they are starving their population, despite
> sitting atop a lake of oil.
> 3.  Syria:  Poisoning their population with chemical warfare agents, a
> very prominent war, ISIS terrorists, Russian involvement.
> 4.  Zimbabwe:  Failed state, starving population.
>

> I'd say the burden is on you to show why it would be somehow improper
> for me to list those nations.   You are free to add more.
>

>>    Also, I provided a link to the source, so there isn't anything
>     'dishonest' about what I did. I simply highlighted your fascist
>     propaganda which you tried to tone down with a qualfier. But the
>     qualfier doesn't change, at all, the fact that you said :
>

> My goal was an is to convince the public that there is very good reason
> to consider overthrowing numerous nations' governments.  Merely adding
> to the list doesn't disprove my point.  If anything, it proves it.
>

>>>    “The examples of nations such as North Korea, Venezuela, Syria,
>     and Zimbabwe prove that some nations of are simply rogue"
>

>>    So which nations are NOT 'rogue' Jim?
>

> That's hard to say.  As an anarchist I am not 'friends' with any
> nation's government.
>

>> And why mention Zimbabwe
>>    and the USA?
>
> I mention Zimbabwe because it is obviously a failed state.
> Hyperinflation, for example, and a government which tolerates theft of
> [...]

Kind of surprised you listed Venezuela and not places like Myanmar,
Saudi Arabia or even Kazahkstan and Uzbekistan. VZ is a mess but as far
as human rights horrors it hardly even ranks near the ones i mentioned.

It is, however disliked by the US government for messing up the flow of
oil where Saudi Arabia is a great friend while torturing and killing
opponents of the corrupt regime.

--- Marina