jimbellproject.org is looking for volunteers

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Sat Oct 21 18:56:50 PDT 2017

> On Oct 21, 2017, at 6:03 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>    https://jimbellproject.org/press-release-hackers-congress-paralel-polis-oct-7-2017/
>
>    " North Korea, Venezuela, Syria, and Zimbabwe"
>
>    "The leaders of these nations must be stopped immediately, by
>    any means necessary, before they kill more."
>
>    Who are these 'leaders' killing, exactly?
>
>    And why did you forget to mention that the number one guy in
>    the death prediction  market should be the US president, trump?

To be fair, Jim did give the rest of the world a mention, directly
after the bit you quoted:

“But this is only the beginning because most other nations are
also grossly abusive of people's rights.”

I have a sense that AP may not be nearly as fool proof as Jim posits..
One of the stated goals, “to study and debate the AP system”, is
definitely interesting ;)