How to shut down the US Federal criminal "Justice" System, for $10-15 million per year.

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Fri Oct 20 06:59:30 PDT 2017

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 05:02:54AM -0400, grarpamp wrote:

> A similar fun scheme...
> Minor traffic tickets, like speed / equipment / heed traffic
> control / paper, may average $150, even if pleading not guilty
> just for sake of standing your day in court and losing for fun.

Traffic ticket revolution sounds good.

Weeeee waaaaaant a revooooooolution ;)

Wouldn't it be better to protest about the establishment fuckups
instead? In reality people vote for _Trump_. I don't expect the majority
of those who voted for him to want to overthrow him.
People don't want liberty, justice nor peace.