"CO2 close to lowest levels ever for our planet"

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Wed Oct 18 14:19:51 PDT 2017

On 10/17/2017 05:34 PM, grarpamp wrote:
> Plants die sooner from greedy thoughtless corporate government
> consumer assholes that don't give a fuck because in 50
> years they'll be dead anyways. These fucks also know the
> science of global net consumption outstripping replenishment
> of most resources is in now, so apparently fucking over their
> kids, grandkids, and beyond is lots of fun too.
>
> http://www.bing.com/search?q=satellite+deforestation+before+after
>
> On a whole approach, it's balance and replenishment of all the things.
> When you dumbfuck humans tilt it sideways, and use up
> all your shit, and toxify everything else, you're dead,
> and it's Earth that will make the winning AP prediction.
> Right now, more than enough bids remain against humans.

Back in the day,  used to get outraged about this bullshit. But now, I
couldn't hardly give less of a bloody fuck. And indeed, I'll likely be
dead before the shit seriously hits the fan. However, I do expect to
have many opportunities to laugh at our fucked up industrial society as
it spirals down the shitter. Perhaps the AI will also be amused.