"CO2 close to lowest levels ever for our planet"

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Oct 17 21:54:16 PDT 2017

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 02:07:50AM +0000, \0xDynamite wrote:
> > This is one of the best put together summaries of the “Global
> > Warming” (originally global cooling, now PC "climate change") debate
> > I've ever seen:
> >
> >  ∙ the scare graphs used to create alarm
>
> Did you want us to encrypt that?
>
> >  ∙ the big picture graphs showing the ruse in all its glory
>
> Are you saying that because there is hidden watermarked data?
>
> > -And- including the links to original sources, NOAA etc...
>
> Government coverup?
>
> > Mr May has put some real care into this - as good as it gets.
>
> Regarding the subject....
>
> It's clear that the real issue regarding climate change is the
> socio-spiritual affects of massive consumption without a care in the
> world?  YOU DON'T NEED DATA.
>
> It's like a suicidal patient:  they don't need analysis of what's
> wrong.  The problem is too basic for people to see the obvious:
> physical contact that isn't manipulative (taking anything in exchange)
> or guarded (invoking socially-programmed counter-responses that
> destroy any real hope of a connection).

Look there are many problems, socio-spiritual, material, and whatever
else one wishes to categorize.

Dumping CO2 into our Earth's atmosphere is not only not a problem,
it's probably a really good thing right now - up to a point, of say
3000 to 5000 ppm - -then- we can start asking if it's a problem, and
by then we'll have given up our plant food generators anyway...

Debunking the “CO2 is evil” myth does not take away from any other
problem. Your stated "socio-spiritual" problem may well be more
important, but that's another topic from CO2 scare mongering.

Regards,