"CO2 close to lowest levels ever for our planet"

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 19:07:50 PDT 2017

> This is one of the best put together summaries of the “Global
> Warming” (originally global cooling, now PC "climate change") debate
> I've ever seen:
>
>  ∙ the scare graphs used to create alarm

Did you want us to encrypt that?

>  ∙ the big picture graphs showing the ruse in all its glory

Are you saying that because there is hidden watermarked data?

> -And- including the links to original sources, NOAA etc...

Government coverup?

> Mr May has put some real care into this - as good as it gets.

Regarding the subject....

It's clear that the real issue regarding climate change is the
socio-spiritual affects of massive consumption without a care in the
world?  YOU DON'T NEED DATA.

It's like a suicidal patient:  they don't need analysis of what's
wrong.  The problem is too basic for people to see the obvious:
physical contact that isn't manipulative (taking anything in exchange)
or guarded (invoking socially-programmed counter-responses that
destroy any real hope of a connection).

marxos