Nobody Understands Cryptocurrency, And That's Ok

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 18:40:40 PDT 2017

 >> Why?  So it can understand itself?
>
> 	what?

I didn't mean  to end the last sentence with a question mark.  It was
a declarative statement.

>> By whom?  By Mr. and Mrs. Better Reason.

EXACTLY.

>> > 	what's that supposed to mean? Although bitcoin is not
>> > commodity money and so it doesn't have any value apart from being an
>> > 	accounting mechanism, bitcoin's virtual' value can be
>> > associated with anything....
>>
>> You don't understand.  I see.
>
> 	Yeah well. You know fuck about basic economics?

Yes.

>>  (The US accidently made its dollar tied to a real value by
>> limited inflation.  Their monitoring of inflation made it get tied
>> (without them probably even knowing it) to oil and perhaps ag
>> production)).  This is what has made US currency the most valuable.
>
> 	In other words you know exactly fuck about economics and are an
> 	apologist of the US nazi currency. 'limited' inflation isn't
> 	the only reason why the dollar is kinda 'accepted'.

Listen, I'm sorry you're broke, but if you feel the need for money,
consider that animals don't have any at all.  So the real issue is who
took your natural-born right (if you believe in the Biblical code) to
have land?

>The real
> 	reason is GUNS. And obviously the dolar isn't 'tied' to oil
> 	since the oil price in dollars...you know...changes. Or perhaps
> 	you don't know that?

No, that keeps you from STEALING money.

> 	Also, bitcoin inflation is a lot smaller than paper money
> 	inflation. So as per your own logic it should have more
> 	'value'. And, so far, it does.

Has anyone actually analyzed the rate at which people will accept
Bitcoin for actual goods they produce?  I mean, will an artist accept
1 Bitcoin for a $10 CD?  Or do they inflate the cost of the good to
handle their constructed idea of risk for handling things in bitcoins?

>> That's right you don't NEED to.  But what do you do when no one
>> produces any songs because they can't get enough money to produce
>> them?
>
> 	dude - go learn the ABC of arguments against your pro
> 	intellectual property bullshit.  I'm not going to repeat them
> 	here.

You mean "you heard this argument before in a pro-IP conversation",
yet that doesn't invalidate the argument.

> 	your fucking songwriters can sell hot dogs on the street
> 	and then go home and write songs.

Yeah, but if you want to create a real solution with bitcoin, you want
a solution where they can write songs, get paid with bitcoin, and
chillout and see what else there is to do in the world.

>> The problem is that Bitcoin is a solution in NEED of a problem.  You
>> get it?
>
> 	You are out of your fucking mind, aren't you? Bitcoin would
> 	prevent your fucking nazi government from printing trillions of
> 	fake money. Ditto for any other government.

It's not fake, if you're using it, is it?  You apparently believe in
it, so what is the real problem?

marxos