jimbellproject.org is looking for volunteers

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 15:14:06 PDT 2017

On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 10:04:46 -0200
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Oct 16, 2017 16:04, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 13:16:59 +0000
> "\\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Just a handy lesson from a Doctor of the Law.
> >>
> >>   Then again your, comment about "creating special stores or
> >> remote execution technology" is ambiguous...which is not
> >> surprising considering you are a Doctor of the Law...
>

> Juan, Mark is *not* a "Doctor of the Law".

	Oh. So he has some redeeming qualities then? ;)

> #  http://wiki.c2.com/?MarkJanssen

	c2.com is a javascript malware source. I'm not browsing that =)

> And was banned in several places for being excessively rude,
> pretentious and a liar.

	That is to say, he was censored because he said something
	that some petty fascists disliked.

	It should be obvious that the people who are in the wrong
	are the censors, not their victims exercising their free-speech
	personal rights.

	Cecilia, I think you can do better than being an apologist for
	censorship =)

	頑張って下さい !