jimbellproject.org is looking for volunteers

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 05:04:46 PDT 2017

On Oct 16, 2017 16:04, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 13:16:59 +0000
"\\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just a handy lesson from a Doctor of the Law.
>>
>>   Then again your, comment about "creating special stores or remote execution technology" is ambiguous...which is not surprising considering you are a Doctor of the Law...

Juan, Mark is *not* a "Doctor of the Law".

#  http://wiki.c2.com/?MarkJanssen

And was banned in several places for being excessively rude,
pretentious and a liar.

Notorious troll, very aggressive.  Banned on hackerspaces.org wiki
after the mentioned period of 3 (three) days for reiterated stupid
messages on hackerspaces list, full of childish offenses  ("titless",
"dickless", and so go on),  and curses because of the wiki.

Sorry, Jim.  I disturbed your thread again, but it was just to clarify
who exactly is one of your future collaborators in the project.