more free speech - Re: [SEXUAL PREDATORS] [MINISTRY] [FREE SPEECH] - Rose McGowan suspended from Twitter for calling out (((Hollywood Elites)))

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Oct 17 00:56:33 PDT 2017

One solution to a lack of freedom of speech, whether it be for
victims, for lies, or even for hate speech, is as most know, more
free speech.

Good to see folks speaking out, here Dylan Farrow now a woman.

An Open Letter From Dylan Farrow
https://kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/02/01/an-open-letter-from-dylan-farrow/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0
  “What’s your favorite Woody Allen movie? Before you answer, you
  should know: when I was seven years old, Woody Allen took me by the
  hand and led me into a dim, closet-like attic on the second floor
  of our house. He told me to lay on my stomach and play with my
  brother’s electric train set. Then he sexually assaulted me.”