jimbellproject.org is looking for volunteers

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 12:59:25 PDT 2017

 > Cecilia, or whoever you are, please don't state half-truths as facts
> when you haven't cross-checked your data.  After I moved some
> non-political content back where it was, they banned me completely.
> They're either being morons, or they're run by idiots.
>
> I will confirm this information with the team.  It's a moderated list, but
> the guys are really patient and they didn't mention any expulsion or
> whatever.

Great.  Good to see that you're able to do some research before you
make accusations. :^(P

>> And it occurred after the
>> biggest of your overreactions, full of offenses and curses to all the
>> members of the list.  :P

You have mastered trolling.  Impressive.

> Really?  Do you know what you're talking about?  There was only one
> hate-message after I was ready to forever give up on that crowd, so
> stop being a shitty human.
>
> Please, read again all the very unpleasant messages you sent to that list
> and respective feedbacks, please.  It's an open list.  Anyone can see the
> whole drama.

You are seeding the result with dramatic verbiage.  Just for your
adventure, please note that it is normal within the human world to
fight against injustice.  Oh I forgot.  I guess that's not true, is
it...  Dang, perhaps we should accept this analgesic world rather than
fight the causes of the pain.  Palliatives and bromides.

Which do you choose Cecilia?  Fighting and getting a little dirty or
maintaining the norm and it's decorum?

> Probably not, but I will discover only trying to do it.  :)

Great!  You're on your way to LEVEL 2.  Good work.

Marxos