jimbellproject.org is looking for volunteers

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 11:56:23 PDT 2017

On Oct 16, 2017 15:33, "\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:

> You were banned for only 3 (three) days, Mark.

Cecilia, or whoever you are, please don't state half-truths as facts
when you haven't cross-checked your data.  After I moved some
non-political content back where it was, they banned me completely.
They're either being morons, or they're run by idiots.

I will confirm this information with the team.  It's a moderated list, but
the guys are really patient and they didn't mention any expulsion or
whatever.

> And it occurred after the
> biggest of your overreactions, full of offenses and curses to all the
> members of the list.  :P

Really?  Do you know what you're talking about?  There was only one
hate-message after I was ready to forever give up on that crowd, so
stop being a shitty human.

Please, read again all the very unpleasant messages you sent to that list
and respective feedbacks, please.  It's an open list.  Anyone can see the
whole drama.

> Please, consider to begin and use your own repository, dear.

I partially did.  Are you  knowledgeable on that?

Probably not, but I will discover only trying to do it.  :)