jimbellproject.org is looking for volunteers

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Fri Oct 13 17:28:16 PDT 2017

On 10/13/2017 03:53 PM, grarpamp wrote:
> And get rid of this file, or edit it to be permissive, so that
> the search engines can better index the project.
> https://jimbellproject.org/robots.txt

+1

Right now a search for 'jim bell project' doesn't return this site and
at best returns something that people can read to figure out who you
(Jim) are.

For a site that has, say, a private BDSM community (or whatever) I can
kind of see blocking robots entirely. But this? This looks like
something that needs to be shouted out to the world. Even if you hate
Google, it's a bad idea to block Googlebot for a site like this.

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com