jimbellproject.org is looking for volunteers

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Fri Oct 13 07:53:18 PDT 2017

On 10/13/2017 08:42 AM, jim bell wrote:
> JimBellproject.org is looking for volunteers

>     But importantly, while there I announced my Jim Bell Project, and
> its  http://jimbellproject.org   website, where is explained that I will
> be leading my project to study, perfect, publicize, and obtain people's
> approval of my idea to replace all existing governments with a new
> system.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KLqi1v2zSE .    That new
> system is based on my provocatively-named Assassination Politics  (AP)
> essay  https://cryptome.org/ap.htm    from 1995-6, described as an
> assassination market in Wikipedia.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_market  .  That essay has
> received the scrutiny of the public since Part 1 was finished in early
> 1995, and has appeared before the public with the long-term helpful
> assistance of John Young, owner of the Cryptome.org website, at which
> the text of my AP essay has resided for decades.

I am hopeful that I will have the time and etc. to develop at least one
model for counter-attacking AP, backed by data indicating its
practicability.  So far my thoughts along these lines are in the "blue
sky" category, and it would be fun to make a few formal anti-AP
protocols and plug in real world numbers to see if they really amount to
anything.  AP would create a whole ecosystem of actors connected in
novel ways; working out details of their potential interactions would be
my kind of fun, unless the general ideas I have turn out to be
unsupportable.  Finding out my notions don't hold water would also be
fun - of a sort.

:o)