"the Jim Bell effect" on Bitcoin price

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 23:16:29 PDT 2017

jimbellproject.orgJust started 4 days ago.I also have a Facebook page, but I virtually never use it because for years, I considered it manipulative to cite "friends".  So, I intentionally had zero friends.   Now, I'm going to start.

             Jim Bell

 Sent: Monday, October 9, 2017 11:01 PM
 Subject: Re: "the Jim Bell effect" on Bitcoin price

On 10/10/2017 7:17 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 09, 2017 at 11:14:04PM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
>> On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 8:27 PM, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> UNassisted by the press release you contracted to generate and send, yet did
>>> not do so.
>>>  Why are you delaying my press release?
>> You could have Zen walk down the street over there
>> to 52 William and talk with them about contract law,
>> maybe rough em up a little bit, get em to pay the vig,
>> maybe even bring them cookies.
> That's Victoria "Hissing Weasel the 3rd" Nuland's job :D

Sorry for being irrelevant, does Jim Bell have a website? I've
considered him an extraordinary individual but never found him on the
internet (except these lists of course)