Nothing To Hide: A Surveillance Thoughtumentary

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 10:12:28 PDT 2017

Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv3qSfKjCPI
https://vimeo.com/185535526
Full Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3mQu9YQesk
https://vimeo.com/189016018

https://vimeo.com/nothingtohide

Created by Marc Meillassoux
In English, Spanish, French, German.

A fine film, pass it on.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1587081065/nothing-to-hide-the-documentary
https://www.facebook.com/Nothing-to-Hide-Documentary-Film-666963573432713
https://twitter.com/Nothin_to_Hide
https://blogs.mediapart.fr/nothing-hide-documentaire
https://nothingtohidedoc.wordpress.com/
https://leetchi.com/c/project-nothing-to-hide

This documentary questions the growing, puzzling and passive public
acceptance of massive corporate and governmental incursions into
individual and group privacy and rights. If you think you have
"nothing to hide", you are at the right place.  We are convinced
this film is about everyone.

Meeting at events in Berlin, we decided to team up and tackle what
is often left out in the surveillance debate. Whereas many post-Snowden
reports focus on technical or more abstract aspects of Big Data,
we expose its sociological impact, something we all struggle to
understand going about our daily lives.

The NOTHING TO HIDE argument has not yet been investigated. Ignoring
this question does not allow us to answer another: What kind of
society are we building for ourselves and future generations? What
does it say about us and our societies when we embrace the NOTHING
TO HIDE justification?

Learn to fly...!

Related...
https://www.reddit.com/r/privacy/search?q=nothing+to+hide