japanese was - Re: jimbellproject.org is looking for volunteers

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 21:12:24 PDT 2017

On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 2:00 AM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

>         oh according to wikipedia ketchup comes from china. I thought
>         it was 100% western garbage like coca-cola and the bible

Oooh...  Ketchup is Chinese...  God, it's pretty bizarre!  (Ô.o)

#  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketchup

Do you have courage enough for trying it?  :P

# https://wellnessmama.com/4999/homemade-ketchup

Well, I will try to get some sleep and avoid dreams with spaghetti and
ketchup.  Some people in Brazil use ketchup in pizzas and  - God! -
it's a deadly sin.  But the Brazilian pizzas are funny jokes and taste
very good, I swear.  But Vincenzo wanted to die when discovered that
we love sweet pizzas, with chocolate and strawberries, for example.
Hahaha!!!  ;D