theocracy was Re: jimbellproject.org is looking for volunteers

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 20:20:31 PDT 2017

On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 08:54:58 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> > So there is good reason to NOT eliminate the Bible for hacktivists
> > and other friends of justice.  It has power, so use it.
> >
> > Marxos
>
> Sorry Marxos, it's one of the first rules of anarchists:
>
>  ยค Religious precepts, doctrines and books Must NOT be used by
>    anarchists, in ANY context!

	yep, it's one of the first principlies of any half-libertarian
	philosophy, let alone anarchism.

	NEWSFLASH : The idea of an 'omnipotent authority' is the exact
	opposite of freedom.

	also, this 'omnipotent authority' is nothing but the creation
	of scammers and worse, who want people to believe that their
	sick political gargabe is 'true' because it comes from 'god'.

	Like, sex is sin, children obey your parents or be stoned, "my
	home my rules" and other 'philosophical' gems.