theocracy was Re: jimbellproject.org is looking for volunteers

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 15:26:15 PDT 2017

>> The story of Judgment Day is the way to use anarchy as a solution to
>> global problems.  If the idea is to balance things in favor of
>> justice, then there are various scriptural sources ("The first shall
>> be last, and the last shall be first" Matt 20:16).
>>
>> So there is good reason to NOT eliminate the Bible for hacktivists and
>> other friends of justice.  It has power, so use it.
>
> Sorry Marxos, it's one of the first rules of anarchists:
>
>  ยค Religious precepts, doctrines and books Must NOT be used by
>    anarchists, in ANY context!
>
> Sheesh ...

Vrai, mais...  is not your "rule" a type of government?

Just saying, we can't resolve this.  There are necessary paradoxes and
arbitrary ones.  This one is necessary.  That the only TRUE anarchists
have to live with paradox, lest his(her) need for logic create another
system order and rule.

HA

Marxos