theocracy was Re: jimbellproject.org is looking for volunteers

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 13:32:08 PDT 2017

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 5:05 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Oct 2017 23:48:02 -0200
> Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I was *not* questioning God's gender or something similar, just asking
>> what the heck God has to do with anarchism and politics?
>

>         Well, that's a good question =)
>
>         For starters, theocracy is the oldest form of government so
>         'god' is the oldest 'official' scammer, extortionist, thief and
>         murderer in history.
>
>         That's especially true regarding the god of the fucking
>         joo-kristians.
>

>> Ok, explain what God has to do with politics?  God hates all the
>> people and shows it giving us corrupt and vile governments?
>

>         pretty much - anarchism on one hand and church and state on the
>         other are conceptually related because 'god' and government are
>         the worst enemies of freedom.
>
>         So 'god' is arguably on-topic here because if you want to fight
>         against an enenmy, you better know it well.

I already said thank you in private to Juan for the explanations on
this topic.  It makes sense in some points of view, considering that
all kinds of oppression and exploration against people are deplorable,
including eventually God's ones.  Probably, I am too stupid and Mark
is too confusing, but I didn't understand his point until now.  I am
not talking about genders, deities, religions, whatever.  I really
just wanted to understand how God can help to create the real anarchy
if God is a kind of government  (source of divine laws, rules,
judgments, etc)  too?  :P

In any case, I forgot to tell Juan I am re-reading the "Bhagavad Gita"
 <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhagavad_Gita>  because of a great
friend of mine, who wrote an amazing post about it, mixing his
impressions of the book, now and when younger, with his own life and
coding.  It was a big shock for me.  It was one of Vincenzo, my
deceased fiancé's favorite books and I only read the Italian version
and made completely different interpretations of the same book.  I
read the same book probably with the same age of my friend and it gave
us different visions of the world and completely different lives.
Books are powerful and change lives.

Hey, Juan!  Thank you again!  :)