jimbellproject.org is looking for volunteers

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 20:03:35 PDT 2017

On Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 9:36 AM, Cecilia Tanaka
<cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 6:06 AM, Marina Brown <catskillmarina at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> We are ALL men here. Even the women. They are men too ! LOL.
>
> You are completely right.  It's pretty bizarre to share the word in:
>
> http://i.imgur.com/MLjonOQ.gif
>
> We are much more than what we have between our legs or, at least, we
> should be much more than only this.  We are people, human beings, and
> it should be enough.  <3

Sorry, up there is "world", not "word".  The world can be just a word
for bitter zoophilic Australian bitches, but it is much bigger and
more important for the most of the people here.

It was VERY bizarre to imagine a bald pervie granny watching big dog's
balls for several minutes, hours, days...  Oooh...  No, I didn't see
it.  "Me ga kussarou", ugh!  I trust in my "whistleblower"!  :(((