theocracy was Re: jimbellproject.org is looking for volunteers

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 12:05:53 PDT 2017

On Thu, 26 Oct 2017 23:48:02 -0200
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> Mark, I love filters and you were blocked a few days ago, so I am
> reading your bizarre commentaries and answers only because of Juan's
> courtesy.  Should I thank you for this garbage, my dear Juan?
> Hahaha!!  ;D
>
> I was *not* questioning God's gender or something similar, just asking
> what the heck God has to do with anarchism and politics?

	Well, that's a good question =)

	For starters, theocracy is the oldest form of government so
	'god' is the oldest 'official' scammer, extortionist, thief and
	murderer in history.

	That's especially true regarding the god of the fucking
	joo-kristians.

> I don't know
> if God really exists, guy.  Why would I waste my time discussing God's
> gender on a CyperPunk list?  Are you crazy?  :P
>
> And I don't have any reason to talk about my gender either.  I am a
> cis woman and won't send pics of my pussy and breasts to prove you are
> wrong.  But if you feel happy thinking I am a man, please do it.  Just
> remember that I am much more "macho" than you and my penis is bigger
> than the one of this guy here, but I am discreet and don't show it on
> the TV, hahahaha!!!  ;D
>
> #
> http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/756719/World-s-biggest-penis-half-metre-Roberto-Cabrera-disabled-pillow
>
> Ok, explain what God has to do with politics?  God hates all the
> people and shows it giving us corrupt and vile governments?

	pretty much - anarchism on one hand and church and state on the
	other are conceptually related because 'god' and government are
	the worst enemies of freedom.

	So 'god' is arguably on-topic here because if you want to fight
	against an enenmy, you better know it well.