jimbellproject.org is looking for volunteers

Volunteer getalookatmyf at cock.email
Fri Oct 27 10:11:00 PDT 2017

> jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
> Thu Oct 26 09:11:53 PDT 2017
>

> You have a very vague objection.

Wut.
I point out contradiction in your "tax" system.
Then give metaphor.
Do you want a fucking powerpoint?

> Freedom is not free.

Yes it is.
Freedom is a "state" that costs nothing.
It requires no input.
You are thinking of the expression of certain freedoms.

> you are wrong
> because "capitalism"

I am correct to assert that your double standard with "taxes" is
unacceptable.  Your pursuit of "wealth" is okay.

> AP
> virtually nobody has argued it won't work.
> properly implemented
> just one murder away from utopia

We've never tried 'REAL' Gommunism, anyway.
Lol.

> the actual problem is that you are a Statist
> u blakk, y u axin lyk u whyt ?
> y dis whyt boi axin lyk he blakk ?

I think the problem is with your definition of "State".

[Begin Quote]

STATE

Origin:
1175-1225; Middle English 'stat' (noun);
Aphetic variant of 'estat' (estate);
Latin 'status' (condition) see status;
Latin 'status' (rērum), state (of things);
Latin 'status' (reī pūblicae), state (of the republic);
Old French 'estat', from Latin 'status' (a standing), from 'stāre' (to
stand).

History:
early 13c., "circumstances, temporary attributes of a person or thing,
conditions", from Latin 'status' "manner of standing, position, condition".

late 13c., the Latin word was adopted into other modern Germanic
languages (e.g. German, Dutch 'staat') but in the political senses only.
Meaning "physical condition as regards to form or structure".

1590s, "to set in a position," from state (n.1); the sense of "declare
in words" is first attested 1640s, from the notion of "placing"
something on the record.

[End Quote]

By denying the "State" (political definition), you seem to be objecting
to groups and group activities, such as agreeing to work together, in a
shared "state" (all definitions).

Yet /asspol/ implements a group activity to "kill" individuals who do
not act in accordance with the interests of the group, for profit.

Your fifth column option, AP, is a "State" (political definition) in the
very worst sense.  I see now that 'Libertarian' is not the objection to
both democratic and totalitarian systems but is the combination of the
two; the perception of freedom; Marxist Gommunism at its finest.