jimbellproject.org is looking for volunteers

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 18:48:02 PDT 2017

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 10:17 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> >         what the fuck do you mean ' god '  ?
>> >
>> > + 1.  God?!  (Ô.o)
>>
>> Cecilia, I know you're a man posing as a woman, transgender or
>> whatnot, but don't get into the argment of GOD vs goddess because GOD
>> is a gender-neutral, unisex term in the totality of what god IS, hence
>> it is genus HOMO and arose PRIOR to ANY NOTION OF gender.
>>

>         again - what is this 'god' thing you keep talking about ?
>

>> You may be seated.
>>
>> Marxos

Mark, I love filters and you were blocked a few days ago, so I am
reading your bizarre commentaries and answers only because of Juan's
courtesy.  Should I thank you for this garbage, my dear Juan?
Hahaha!!  ;D

I was *not* questioning God's gender or something similar, just asking
what the heck God has to do with anarchism and politics?  I don't know
if God really exists, guy.  Why would I waste my time discussing God's
gender on a CyperPunk list?  Are you crazy?  :P

And I don't have any reason to talk about my gender either.  I am a
cis woman and won't send pics of my pussy and breasts to prove you are
wrong.  But if you feel happy thinking I am a man, please do it.  Just
remember that I am much more "macho" than you and my penis is bigger
than the one of this guy here, but I am discreet and don't show it on
the TV, hahahaha!!!  ;D

#  http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/756719/World-s-biggest-penis-half-metre-Roberto-Cabrera-disabled-pillow

Ok, explain what God has to do with politics?  God hates all the
people and shows it giving us corrupt and vile governments?  What is
your point?  Is there a real point?!  :-/