jimbellproject.org is looking for volunteers

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 13:41:39 PDT 2017

re: "freedom isn't free".  This raises a good point that is acutely
ignored by Americans:

>From whence comes life?

* other life TAKEN
* accumulated life force given in the act of REPRODUCTION
* new life force made (and held) in the act of love without
reproduction, an act of FUSION, I'll argue,
* GOD

Any other sources?  I think not.  So the end-point of liberatarian
ideals, like capitalism, on their own, I believe would end in entropy.

Now on that last point, I will argue that GOD is the only way to avoid
heat death of the universe, by giving back to GOD, it creates an
ecosystem of sorts:  man -> god -> organic life -> food.  The reason
this works physically is that man's consciousness add order, through
perception and cognition, to the otherwise dissipative affects of
using energy.

Conclusion:  There is no way to avoid heat death without GOD recycling things.

Any thoughts?

Marxos