Constructing the cyber-troll: Psychopathy, Sadism, and Empathy

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 08:09:43 PDT 2017

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 12:51 AM, Cecilia Tanaka
<cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
> * Constructing the cyber-troll: Psychopathy, Sadism, and Empathy
>
> # http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886917304270
>
> ==========
>
> * The average person walks past at least 16 murderers in their lifetime.
>
> https://www.reddit.com/r/theydidthemath/comments/32kmjv/request_likelihood_of_walking_past_murderers_in
>
> Some badass on Reddit did the math for someone living in an average-sized
> city:
>
> 10 new people per day x 365 days per year x 71 years of living = about
> 260,000 separate individuals somebody might walk by; 260,000 people in a
> lifetime x 6 murderers per 100,000 people = 15.6, or about 16 murderers.
>
> ==========
>
> Well, I am completely sure that trolls are vile, sadic garbage.  Zenaan
> Harkness is an insane old man, jealous, able of making cruel and stupid
> things only to get two little minutes of attention.  One of my 16 psychos, I
> bet.

<SNIP>

I know it sounds very macabre to talk about this, but Halloween is
nearby and most of us here like Electronics, so I thought the subject
is correct and fun.  :)

https://imgur.com/gallery/4VhM7

Hahaha!!!  Wish you all a lovely day, serene, warming heart,
peaceful...  Wish no Evil.  Do No Evil. Much love!   <3

Ceci
------
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or
your curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on
and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -
 Mae Jemison