[SEXUAL PREDATORS] Corey Feldman gears up to produce his story as a documentary

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Oct 26 04:51:23 PDT 2017

Contribute quietly, grab one of 100 signed CDs, or put your name in
lights:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/corey-feldman-s-truth-campaign#/

The world is changing, and perhaps the global conspiracy to hide
these crimes against children can be overcome - courage of
individuals is what this ultimately requires, and the first to speak
is always the hardest - Corey has yet to be properly supported by the
lame stream media, yet his will to speak is now here, and this is a
watershed moment - let's support him.

As many folks know, Corey has been speaking out for many years, and
mostly ignored or even chastised no less!, See for example here:
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fanonews.co%2Fvideos%2F1833116730033211%2F&show_text=0&width=476

This is the HQ version of the above vid (if the following wraps, it
needs to be one line of course):
youtube-dl 'https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fanonews.co%2Fvideos%2F1833116730033211%2F&show_text=0&width=476'

This one's only 3.5MiB/ low quality (again, the following lines
should be on a single line):
youtube-dl
'https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fanonews.co%2Fvideos%2F1833116730033211%2F&show_text=0&width=476'
-f dash_sd_src

The courage Corey Feldman has shown to speak out, for years, is
without virtue signalling and was ultimately a call for others to
express their will to join him in speaking out, and now finally, in
the face of both the Weinstein affair and the consequent explosion of
requests/ support via social media for Feldman to speak out, as in
the facts of the sexual abuse he suffered as a child, he has declared
his willingness to do so.

His proposed documentary of his own story is being done as a pure
crowd-fund, not via the usual sleazy Hollywood corporate suspects, so
for those who wish to support his, and indeed everyone's, right to
expose pedophiles, rather than submit to the threats against life and
liberty which oppress and suppress those who wish to speak, and which
therefore hides and protects what is actually happening to children
in our world, now is the time to contribute to someone literally
willing to change the game and speak their facts.

Good luck world, and good luck Corey Feldman!