jimbellproject.org is looking for volunteers

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 20:11:17 PDT 2017

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 3:22 AM, Marina Brown <catskillmarina at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/24/2017 03:15 PM, Chad wrote:
>>
>> I am sure you will argue "cultural incompetence".
>
> Not really sure what mean by that, honestly.

Marina, my baby, don't worry:  - You didn't understand it simply
because doesn't make any sense.  Seriously, sweetie, ignore "Zee" and
his little fake friends.  He doesn't know other countries in person
and always pretend to know more about Russia than the Russians,
knowing more about Trump's heart and mind than the North-Americans,
more about  <insert here the name of any country, culture, religion,
or Galaxy>  than everyone in the whole world...  Aff...  :P

Ignore them, darling.  Filters, filters, filters...  I am happier with
my lovely filters!  :)

Remember:  -  You have a love, real friends, a great work helping
people.  You really do things; he only talks about things and has no
ethics to manipulate data, references, and information to seems "more
intelligent" or - hahaha!!! -  "a researcher", because failed when
tried to pretend to be a hacker.

Sweet dreams and a good rest, sweetie.  Take care and be happy, Marina.  <3

Ceci  :*