jimbellproject.org is looking for volunteers

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Oct 24 16:27:18 PDT 2017

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 08:41:53PM +0000, jim bell wrote:

>  From: juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com>
>

> On Tue, 24 Oct 2017 19:06:20 +0000 (UTC)
> jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >> I didn't say that those four nations were the four worst.
> >
> >> I did say that they were four OF THE WORST nations.
>

> >    OK - So where's the proof that they are 'some' of the worst
> >   nations?
>

> Aha!  I see!   First, you maliciously falsely misrepresent what I said and then when I call you on it, not only do you not apologize, you ask me to "prove" an opinion.
>
>                         Jim Bell

Guys, at a wild, utterly random guess, I imagine Jim that your
"jurisdiction" is America, which would make you a subject of the
empire's statute laws, which may have something to say about who you
explicitly name, even as suggestions, for any possible AP prediction
"market".

Juan, I see absolutely no point in pushing Jim into a corner - he's
already done substantial years in the Empire's gulag, and Jim, I see
absolutely no point in trying to defend the indefensible, even if
that does avoid saying things that may be better for you, in your
current 'domicile', to not say — better to just brush it off with
something like "feel free to whip up a web page with your preferred
list of targets". Or something...

Other than that, I'm enjoying the salty pop corn I'm eating - and
contemplating mixing it up with some toffee caramel as I continue to
enjoy the show :D

Carry on then...