jimbellproject.org is looking for volunteers

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 12:02:35 PDT 2017

	Here's a very clear example of how consistent and principled Jim
	is.

	Jim : "The LEADERS of these nations [North Korea etc] must be
	stopped immediately, by any means necessary, before they kill
	more."

	Me : "And why did you forget to mention that the number
	one guy in the death prediction  market should be the US
	president, trump?"

	Jim : "For much the same reason that I "forgot" to mention the
	other 7 billion people on earth."

	You explicitly metioned 4 'heads of state' and then came
	up with a ridiculous excuse for not mentioning 'head of state'
	trump.What a pathetic joke eh Jim.

	ANd here's Jim 'forgetting' what he wrote the day before

> >    Where's the evidence that the 4 countries, taken from the
>     current list of the 'enemies' of the US nazis, are the 'worst
>     nations'?
>

> Did I claim they are 'worst nations'?   I don't recall that.

	"It is interesting that Juan was sufficiently dishonest that he
	would selectively quote my citation of four of the WORST
	nations,..."

	https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2017-October/039861.html