[Very, Very OT] German Translation, please? + some PS :)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 21:04:41 PDT 2017

Hi, cute people!  Howdy?  :D

I am trying to make a card  (origami or kirigami, cute suggestions
please?)  to send to two lovely Austrian children.  Their parents know
English, but the kids are still learning to read and only speak
German.  I don't want to ask help to their parents and would like to
give the children the joy of understanding their card.  It sounds a
bit "magical" for them to receive a card from an unknown woman, who
lives in another country very, very far...  :D

Who would like to help me with the translation, please?  I don't trust
Google's translations, sorry.  Once, I made a test using Italian and
"caro mio"  ("my dear")  was literally translated as "expensive mine".
:P

Kisses and hugs!!!  And thanks in advance!!!  <3

Ceci, la la la...  :D

*  PS for grarpamp:  -  It's a bit old, but is sooo cute...  It always
make me smile!  <3

#  https://youtu.be/TsKghhQ41FM

*  PS for Shawn:  -  Forgive me.  I am very late because I contacted
two persons who talked with Aaron about that subject.  I will contact
the third person, who is one of the best lawyers in my country and a
dear, very loved friend.  God, I adore him!   <3

#  My Email Exchange With Aaron Swartz Shows An Original Thinker

#  https://www.fastcompany.com/3004769/my-email-exchange-aaron-swartz-shows-original-thinker

His CV is pretty outdated here.  Life changes and he is better now
than ever.  I do love him and will always be thankful for sharing a
bit of his awesomeness with me.  <3

I am bbc-ying him only to promise more Japanese candies and make him
smile.  I am missing him a lot and will ask material about "tecno
brega"  ("cheesy techno", haha!!)  in English later.  He introduced
the Creative Commons licenses in my country and - wow! - a lot of
interesting concepts too.  One of my dearest friends was his professor
and always says he was his best student.  Ronaldo, I will say you are
sending a hug to him, ok?  :D

Yep, my English stinks more than old cheese and, please, don't answer
on this list, my dear.  We have all kinds of trolls here and some
friends of mine are having problems with them.  I love you very much.
Take care, please.  <3

-------
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or
your curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on
and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -
 Mae Jemison