[WAR] Saker: Bibi's bitch will strike Iran

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Oct 23 03:30:16 PDT 2017

10 yr prediction heatin up and reaffirmed - Bibi's bitch, that's
Bibi Netanyahu's “punk-ass bitch” Donald Trollstoyabich Trump, shall
be tail-wagged to strike Iran, to save face and satisfy his Zio
MOTUs (for those unaquainted, that's Masters Of The Universe - namely
the Zio banking cabal).

Rarely do we see the Saker so pissed off :)  -— Let it rip, Saker
buddy, let it rip :D

Trump goes full shabbos-goy
http://thesaker.is/trump-goes-full-shabbos-goy/
  “As I mentioned, [the above] article is dated.  It is dated because
   since 2007 Iran has only become stronger, while the USA has become
   much, much weaker: not only has the USA been defeated in Syria,
   but the election of Trump has resulted in such a crisis inside the
   USA that at this point in time the USA does not even have a
   foreign policy of any kind and that the various branches of the US
   government are basically doing whatever the hell they want.  As
   for Trump, he has become AIPAC’s “punk-ass bitch” (sorry for the
   rude expression, but in this case I cannot think of any
   combination of words which could more accurately illustrate
   Trump’s status).

   So, the big question is obvious: is that just hot air or will a
   war happen?

   At the risk of deepening what still might be my mistaken prognosis
   of 2007 I will say that yes, the USA will probably attack Iran.
   Since there is exactly ZERO chance of Iran caving in to the latest
   US-Israeli threats, not attacking Iran will now represent a major
   loss of face and humiliation for Trump and his Neocon masters.  So
   the USA will go to war yet again, not for any rational reason, but
   solely because Bibi Netanyahu “owns” Trump and Israel “own” the
   USA. Yes my dear Americans, far from being “the land of the free
   and the home of the brave” the USA is a subservient colony of a
   tiny state in the Middle-East which also happens to be the last
   officially racist state on our planet.  Which makes you neither
   brave, nor free.  Sorry.
  ”