jimbellproject.org is looking for volunteers

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 12:08:37 PDT 2017

On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 17:42:51 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  From: juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com>
>
> >>    https://jimbellproject.org/press-release-hackers-congress-paralel-polis-oct-7-2017/
>
> >>    " North Korea, Venezuela, Syria, and Zimbabwe"
>
> >>    "The leaders of these nations must be stopped immediately, by
>     any means necessary, before they kill more."
>
> >    Who are these 'leaders' killing, exactly?
>
> Are you looking for names and addresses?

	I am looking for evidence apart from fascist US propaganda. So
	again, why  would you mention the list of current targets of
	the nazi US government while forgetting to mention the nazi US
	government or any of its fucking western 'allies'?

> Are you not willing to
> concede these people are killing the people of their respective
> countries?

	Oh no doubt those governments are killing some of their
	subjects, like any other government. So there's absolutely no
	reason to single them out.

	But that's not the reason why you listed the 3 or 4 countries
	that the US military nazis want to invade and destroy. So
	again, why did you do that?

> >    And why did you forget to mention that the number one guy in
>     the death prediction  market should be the US president, trump?
>
> For much the same reason that I "forgot" to mention the other 7
> billion people on earth.

	And what reason is that? How on fucking eaerth is trump
	equivalent to any other person?

	Tour comeback makes absolutely no sense.

Jim Bell