From old Phrack: The Feasibility of Anarchy in America

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 13:15:34 PDT 2017

On Fri, 20 Oct 2017 23:27:10 -0400
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 04:31:41PM -0300, juan wrote:
> > On Fri, 20 Oct 2017 19:34:50 +0300
> > Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:
> >
> > > FYI:
> > >
> > > http://phrack.org/issues/62/16.html
> > > The Feasibility of Anarchy in America
> >

> > 	"[anarchy] is a view shared by those who believe that
> > centralized governments or hierarchies of power and authority tend
> > to corrupt those at the upper-levels."
> >
> > 	obviously whoever wrote that, knows exactly fuck about
> > anarchy. Anarchists don't object to government power beacuse it
> > 'may' be 'abused' or 'may' 'corrupt' the 'rulers'. Anarchists
> > correctly realize that *any* government is a criminal organization,
> > by definition.
> >
> > 	So Georgi you mananged to link a piece of government
> > 	propaganda. Congrats.
>

> It's true, many of the smart phrack contributors have gone on to the
> penetration test industry, and some do lots of work for the
> government. I'm thinking of a certain "viking", initials E.B. (who is
> a really nice guy).. But.. people do have to make a living.

	So? Oh wait. You're right. That's the reason why the american
	system is based on murdering brown children for fun and
	profit. Lots of americans have to 'make a living'  and they
	make a 'living' by killing subhumans. And these american workers
	need technical support from the american IT industry. So the IT
	industry makes a 'living' by being accomplices to murder. It
	all makes sense now. Thanks for helping me correct this little
	oversight.

> Pedantically attacking write-ups you disagree with sadly doesn't pay
> the fucking light bill. (unless you work at breitbart ? ;)

	Now that you mention it let me finish my 'pedantic attack' =)

	See, I didn't bother commenting on the rest of the artticle
	because it was painfully obvious that the 'hacker' knew fuck
	about the topic he was writing. But hey. Free speech!

	Anyway, after showing he didn't know what anarchy means he
	went on to declare that people are bad so a government is
	needed to get the bad people to behave well. Sadly he forgot to
	mention where the members of the good government are going to
	come from? Oh sorry, maybe that's another 'pedantic attack' on
	my part?

> Looks like the last issue was #69, from may 2016.

	I didn't check the date of the article. Since it was text I
	assumed it must have been from the 60s or early 70s at most
	(half-joking, just in case...)

	Oh OK, the date is 2004. Also I must admit I haven't paid too
	much attention to the underground hacking literature. I guess I
	should take a more careful look to learn to what degree it's
	compromised. I would expect the older stuff to me more sincerer
	but who knows...